To register for this virtual event, click the following link - REGISTER.
Lori S. Hartung
Lori S. Hartung is the Regional Sales Executive for ECSI a technology-based solution provider to the Higher Education community.
Ms. Hartung comes to ECSI with more than 30 years of experience in higher education. Before joining ECSI Lori was the Regional Director of Sales for Todd, Bremer & Lawson, a third-party collection agency, and she was the Senior Manager of Government and Industry Relations for University Accounting Service (UAS). Lori serves as the current President of the Coalition of Higher Education Assistance Organization (COHEAO) and is also a member of the Minnesota Collections Network. She currently participates on the Board of both organizations. ECSI is happy to have Lori share with you her professional superpower - she can take any dull topic and turn it into an exciting presentation. Her personal superpower is making vegetables taste delicious. (bring on the brussel sprouts!)
Calling all dedicated student financial services staff from colleges and universities! Are you prepared to assist students as they navigate the intricate landscape of student loan repayment resumption? Join our exclusive webinar session, tailored just for you, to gain in-depth insights and knowledge.
During this specialized session, we will explore key aspects of helping your students successfully transition from the payment pause to resuming their loan payments:
1. Eligibility and Pause Overview:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of which students were eligible for the payment pause and the criteria involved.
- Dive into the details of what transpired during the payment pause period and how it affected your students.
2. Timeline of the Pause:
- Delve into the timeline, including the initial pause duration, any extensions, and how shifts in the student loan marketplace impacted your students.
3. Federal Student Aid Resources:
- Learn about the wealth of resources offered by federal student aid to support your students in their journey back to loan repayment.
- Discover strategies for assisting students in navigating loan forgiveness programs, income-driven repayment options, and more.
4. Financial and Economic Impact:
- Equip yourself with the knowledge needed to help students understand the financial implications of returning to student loan repayment.
- Offer guidance on managing budgets and achieving long-term financial goals post-pause.
5. Ongoing Concerns:
- Address common concerns and questions your students may have as they prepare to resume payments.
- Share effective strategies for managing student loans, providing the support your students need.
This webinar is designed exclusively for student financial services professionals like you, who play a pivotal role in supporting students on their financial journey. Join us to ensure you have the latest information and resources at your fingertips. Together, we can guide students toward a successful transition back into student loan repayment. Reserve your spot today and be an even more valuable resource for your students!